Rotary Youth Exchange
Client: Rotary Youth Exchange Australia
Target: High School students / parents
Campaign: Overseas Exchange Program
- Promote the benefits of the Australian student, overseas exchange program.
- Drive enquiry and ultimately increased subscription to the program.
- Deliver a simple, emotive message and precise call to action.
- Tailor the message for broad appeal.
- Reinforce the messages with educators and school careers advisors.
- Provide RYEA ‘presentation content’ to support their branding internationality.
- Develop AV testimonials from ‘returned’ students and their parents.
- 30sx and 15sx (call to action) content for a national TV campaign.
- Creative that stimulated student’s excitement while endearing parent’s trust.
- A ‘postcard’ style DL that delivered the core campaign messages.
- Unique 3D graphics for the RYEA’s conference campaign presentation.
- Web based AV content that reinforces the core messages via advocates.
- Television Commercials
- Graphic development
TV placement involved extended and thorough negotiations with various national networks. The aim was to achieve the best frequency and placement possible. The professionalism of the campaign creative and production was welcomed by networks who generously placed the commercials within their community service broadcast framework.
RYEA now has a successful and ongoing TV campaign that is already seeing significant enquiry for upcoming international student exchange programs. Given that travel and residency for Australian students overseas does raise some perceived (albeit largely unnecessary) security concerns with some parents, RYEA is confident that with their current TV, print and web-AV content, the campaign will continue to deliver its core messages and drive subscription for years to come.