Tamworth Regional Council
Client: Tamworth Regional Council (TRC)
Market: NSW Nth West
Target: Rate Payers / Water users
Campaign: Water Restrictions Awareness Campaign
- Motivate long term behavioural change toward sustainable water use.
- Deliver what is essentially a ‘difficult’ message.
- Create an understanding and acceptance of ongoing water restrictions.
- Develop unique creative and graphical brand tools.
- Create an integrated campaign strategy to deliver the messages.
- Build a production framework to accommodate constant message changes.
- Provide community education support materials.
- 30sx and 15sx (call to action) content for a national TV campaign.
- Creative that stimulated student’s excitement while endearing parent’s trust.
- A ‘postcard’ style DL that delivered the core campaign messages.
- Unique 3D graphics for the RYEA’s conference campaign presentation.
- Web based AV content that reinforces the core messages via advocates.
- Television Commercials
- Graphic development
The campaign strategy combines long term brand awareness with TV and radio ‘saturation campaigns’ to communicate immediate changes to local water restriction levels. Media placement also targeted peak high water usage periods, as in the case of typical seasonal demand cycles and the Tamworth Country Music Festival.
Generational statistics for Tamworth have tracked a steady increase in water consumption tied to a comparable rise in population. However, as our campaign continued into its second year, overall water consumption dropped markedly. gocrossmedia’s strategy, creative, production and placement continues to motivate behavioural change by increase awareness, understanding and acceptance of Tamworth Regional Council’s water restrictions.