David Bright Homes
Client: David Bright Homes
Market: Tamworth / Nth West NSW
Target: Home Buyers
Campaign: Branding/ Call to Action
- Strengthen corporate identity in the local area.
- Grow their market share by 400%.
- Develop unique and memorable branding.
- Deliver creative content for broad variety of media touch points.
- Redesign the website to stimulate contact from visitors.
- Create ‘cut through’ point of sale collateral
- “The Bright Choice”: via photography, 3D animation, graphics and message.
- 30 & 15sx TV campaign, print (inc billboards, vehicle signage and press).
- Email graphics and links to active content on web micro-sites
- Web design in line with branding / promotes location and drives enquiry.
- Television Commercials
- Audio Visual
- 360 Tour
- 3D design
- Graphic development
- Web Design
An ongoing TVC campaign strategy maximised the value of the ‘airtime’ spend while delivering impressive frequency and reach. Graphical and 3D content served to supported the advertising messages and embed the overall branding in the real estate press, on site and on the road.
Through a strategy woven around complementary exposure of all the advertising and marketing elements, David Bright Homes now enjoys the benefits of a strong corporate identity in its service area. This increase in brand awareness, and subsequent active enquiry, has seen David Bright Homes increase their market share by 400%.