Ray White Forster Tuncurry
Client: Ray White Forster Tuncurry
Target: Potential vendors
Campaign: Branding / call to action
- Assert Ray White’s branding across the service area.
- Convert enquiries into active business.
- Deliver a simple, memorable branding message.
- Create ‘cut-through’ sales support content.
- Develop an ‘walk in’ enquiry response.
- Promote Ray White’s property management business.
- Continue the momentum of corporate branding.
- Development of a campaign concept to build trust for the Ray White brand with real clients lending their faces and names to support the brand.
- TV campaign with a series of 30 &15sx commercials.
- 30sx and 15sx radio ads supporting the branding message
- Development and sponsorship of weekly community based radio announcements.
- Addition of story based billboards in the local shopping centre.
- Ongoing print campaign distribution.
- Ongoing branding through vehicle signage and static advertising in venues.
- Television Commercials
- Graphic Development
- Media Placement
- Car wraps
- Branding material
The continuing strategy behind TV placement serves to maximise frequency and get the branding message to as many potential vendors as possible. Ongoing radio, press and print placement successfully targets the local market and holidaying investors.
Through gocrossmedia’s ‘cut-through’ creative content and well structured media plan, Ray White has experienced far greater engagement with the market. With cohesive and consolidated messages across a variety of media, brand recognition is strong and business activity has increased.